By Lesley Stanfield
Cute Crochet for infants and children: 22 initiatives to Make for infants from beginning to 2 Years КНИГИ ; ХОББИ и РЕМЕСЛА Автор: Lesley Stanfield Название: lovable Crochet for infants and little toddlers: 22 tasks to Make for infants from beginning to 2 YearsИздательство: Collins & Brown Год: 2005 Формат: Pdf Размер: 5.72 Mb Страниц: ninety two Качество: среднее Язык: английский22 модели, связаных крючком для детей от рождения до 2-х лет. Скачать:.com hotfile.com eighty five
Read or Download Adorable Crochet for Babies and Toddlers: 22 Projects to Make for Babies from Birth to Two Years PDF
Best needlecrafts & textile crafts books
Squares and rectangles are usually not only for newcomers! Fabric-lovers—you’ll trust Amy Walsh and Janine Burke that stitching easy styles with immediately traces is simply in regards to the fastest and such a lot fulfilling method to get your self to a complete duvet. Ten cover initiatives contain yardage and slicing specifications for multiple-sizes.
Puzzling over what to do with all these additional items and bizarre bits? Heres the reply! Best-selling writer Lynn Roddy Brown offers 17 crowd pleasing, precut-friendly quilts that make incredible use of scraps and leftover devices from prior tasks. prepared by means of the kind of unit used--such as half-square triangles, quarter-square triangles, four-patch devices, and nine-patch units--this specified assortment has anything for everybody.
Книга по вышивке оригинальных мотивов в различной технике вышивки. Яркие полноцветные фотографии,полные инструкции приглашают вас в творческий процесс. 24 мотивов рукоделия в этой прекрасной книге превратят ваш дом и гардероб в коллекцию уникальных сокровищ. Кроме того, каждый проект процесса вплоть до моделей, тканей и точное количество каждого цвета нитки помогут вам сделать своими руками заветные подарки на память.
Tis the season to make felt crafts-fa, los angeles l. a. l. a. los angeles! those forty five+ festive Christmas initiatives will carry pleasure to crafters far and wide. Created through winning on-line designers from worldwide, the lovable goods variety from a candy garland of little birds to super-cute matryoshka doll adorns. All might be made with easy stitching ideas, and there are either no-sew and eco-smart ideas, too.
- Sew any fabric
- Amish Quilt Patterns: 32 Pieced Patterns
- Crochet Kid Stuff 20 Fun Projects
- Everyone's Guide to Online Dating: How to Find Love and Friendship on the Internet
- Adoration Quilts Applique Nativity Projects
- Redoute's Finest Flowers in Embroidery
Extra resources for Adorable Crochet for Babies and Toddlers: 22 Projects to Make for Babies from Birth to Two Years
200. Fig. 199. iisED Rose Crochet— Raised Rose in Wool. in Cotton-. Chain, 1 Double, hook from behind as before. the fourth from the hook, 8 Chain, 1 Single again in the fourth from the hook, 3 Chain, 1 Double Crochet above the Double Crochet in the middle of the next leaf, 12 Chain, 1 Double Crochet above the Double Crochet in the middle of the next leaf, 8 Chain, 1 Single in the fourth from the hook, 8 Chain, 1 Single in the fourth from the hook, 3 Chain, 1 Double Crochet above the Single Crochet at the joining of the roses repeat from *, and fasten off at the end of the ; Last round —1 Double Crochet between the two Picots, * 4 Chain, 1 Double Ci-oohet in the next Picot, 7 Chain, 4 Double Crochet under the 12 Chain of last round, 7 Chain, 1 single into the last of the four Double Crochet, and 4 more Double Crochet under the 12 Chain, 7 Chain, 1 Double Crochet in the next Picot, 4 Chain, 1 Double Crochet between the two Picots, 7 Chain, 1 Double Crochet between the two Picots in the next rose, repeat from *, and fasten oif at the end of the round.
A stitch much used in Raised Ci'ochet, both in joining together detached sprays, and in passing from one part of a pattern to another at the back of the work. Put the hook through the Foundation at the back part, and draw the cotton back with it through the loop and generally worked in strips of various coloiu's, and sewn together when finished, as the return Double Crochet row is allows of this. Berlin or fleecy wool requii-ed. It is formed Foundation of Double Crochet, upon which made with Treble Crochet are worked, and so with a dots "Work two rows of Double Crochet, and for third row commence with 2 Double Crochet, * put the cotton round the hook and insert into the third stitch of the first row, passing over the second row take up the cotton and raised.
Double Crochet under every loop of five Chain. Eighth — — — Q THE DICTIONARY OF NEEDLEWORK. "4 round —1 Doiible Crochet between two Double Crochet Double Crochet on the second Treble, 3 Chain, 1 Double Crochet on the fourth Treble, 3 Chain, 1 Double Crochet on the sixth Treble, 3 Chain, 1 Double Crochet between the two nest Double Crochet stitches, repeat from * fasten off at the end of tlie stitches of last round, * 3 Chain, 1 ; the round. It requires eight small roses to complete the circle, and they are to be joined to the large rose by a Single Crochet taken from the first stitch of the second group of Chain of the fourth leaf, into the third Cliain from the centre of one of the leaves of the large rose, and again by a Single Crochet taken from the first stitch of the next group of Chain into the corresponding third Chain on the other side of the same leaf of the large rose, and they are also to be joined to each other by a Single Crochet on each side, as shown in the illustration (Fig.